Hello Sunset Families,
This is Principal Jay McCarten with some updates.
Expect communication from your teacher on Tuesday, May 26th at 10:00 AM regarding next year’s teacher. If you do not get information at this time, please contact your student’s teacher.
Teachers will also be sending out a survey asking for feedback about the distant learning situation we have been in. This survey will be sent out on Tuesday, May 26th. Please take some time to fill it out and help us improve. It is only 8 questions long.
There is another block party on Wednesday, May 27th from 6:00-7:00 PM. Please feel free to swing by and see teachers during this time.
We will have our final distribution day on Thursday, May 28th. This will be from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Teachers will be there to help with this process. Please plan to swing by during this time to see your teacher one last time before summer and also plan to do the following:
· Please bring in any completed written work and Chromebooks. Don’t forget the charger! Please use masking tape, painter’s tape or a sticky note to label the Chromebook with your student’s name and teacher’s name. Also, please write down any technical difficulties you may have experienced with your Chromebook and place that on the device. This will enable us to ensure the Chromebook is working properly.
· We will be handing out Progress Reports and Summer Workbooks. There will also be a treat for the kiddos from PTO!
· Kindergarten & 1st Grade students use the Bus Lane in front of the school.
· 2nd Grade & 3rd Grade students use the Kiss & Go / East Parking lot.
· 4th Grade & 5th Grade students use the West Parking lot by the gym.
· If you have students in multiple grade levels, use all areas to see your teacher one last time.
I want to thank all of you for your hard work and dedication during this uncertain time. We appreciate all of you and look forward to seeing you next week! Stay safe and enjoy your summer!